[tkined] Scotty instalation problem (again)!

From: Jurkin Drazen (drazen.jurkin@siemens.hr)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 08:51:33 MET DST

Hi folks,
I have the same problem like Mr. Venkatesan Krishnamoorthy
* Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 12:25:10 PDT

but I didn't see that he got the answer. Maybe someone can help me.

I am trying to install Scotty2.1.10. on UNIX machine with SUN OS 5.6
I have already installed the supporting softwares - Tcl8.2 and Tk8.2. While
trying to install the Scotty I am getting the following error message when I
run the MAKE file. The error seems to occur at the linking stage.

Thank you in advance.

The error message:
 /usr/ccs/bin/ld -G -z text tnmInit.o tnmUtil.o tnmJob.o
tnmIned.otnmSyslog.o tnmIcmp.o tnmDns.o tnmEvent.o tnmUdp.o tnmSunRpc.o
tnmNtp.otnmRpc.o tnmHttp.o tnmNetdb.o tnmUnixInit.o tnmUnixLog.o
tnmUnixSocket.otnmUnixIcmp.o mount_clnt.o mount_xdr.o ether_clnt.o
ether_xdr.orstat_clnt.o rstat_xdr.o pcnfsd_clnt.o pcnfsd_xdr.o tnmAsn1.o
tnmMD5.otnmSnmpNet.o tnmSnmpUtil.o tnmSnmpInst.o tnmSnmpSend.o
tnmSnmpRecv.otnmSnmpAgent.o tnmSnmpTcl.o tnmMibQuery.o tnmMibParser.o
tnmMibTree.otnmMibFrozen.o tnmMibTcl.o -o tnm.so -lgen -lsocket -lnsl
-lrpcsvc-lresolv -lfl
Text relocation remains referenced
against symbol offset in file

<unknown> 0x4 tnmInit.o