Re: [tkined] SMNP Browser (fwd)

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 09:17:54 MET DST

>>>>> Homer Wilson Smith writes:

Homer> In similar vein, Tools -> SNMP Browser -> MIB Browse only
Homer> apparently allows me to walk ths standard internet mib, how do
Homer> I get it to walk a private mib?

Homer> I have esswitch.mib in tnm(library)/mibs, I wish to walk
Homer> this mib.

See the FAQ on how to add a MIB to the default set of MIBs.

The short story is that the global tnm(mibs) Tcl variable contains the
list of default MIBs to load. You need to modify this variable during
the startup process of the Tnm extension.

/js