Re: [tkined] Version of Scotty ported to Window (Win2K)

From: Ashwin Baskaran (baskaran@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 03:03:30 MET DST

ftp://ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/tkined/devel/

Re compatibility: I know a couple of people who have been using one of
our applications - an Element Management System - on Win2K although
we develop on NT, and everything has been working great. So I'm
assuming there are no compatibility issues.

Ashwin

--
Ashwin Baskaran
baskaran@cisco.com