[tkined] tkined interface to higher level element manager

From: Ang, Yeow Sien (YeowSien.Ang@glenayre.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 11:01:57 MET DST

Hi,

I am currently using the tkined to manage snmp devices on my network. This
network (say A) is part of another larger network(say B) which is managed by
its own element manager.

I would like to find out how I can configure my tkined such that info
collected about my network A may be 'send' up to the element manager of
network B.

I have heard somewhere of a file called 'traphosts' which when written into
with the ip address of the element manager of network B will achieve what I
need. Is there any truth in this?

Regards,
Ang Yeow SIen