[tkined] Layout Problem

From: Meyers Mike (Rochester) (mmeyers@cvc.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 19:46:51 MET DST

I have RedHat 6.2 and have installed tkined from the rpm on the 6.2 Power
Tools CD. When I do an IP Discovery, all the icons appear in the window,
but many of them overlap each other on the right hand side of the window.
The scroll bars on the window don't work and I can't move any icons to any
window position that is outside the viewable area of the window. Any
suggestions on how I might resolve this layout constraint?

Regards,

Mike