Re: [tkined] Non-member submission from [Yuli_Hou@3com.com]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 13:40:39 MET DST

[...]

Yuli> If therea are ifIndex entries to access the different table
Yuli> entry in a table, it did not work. As I tried to get the table
Yuli> entry of dot11WEPDefaultKeysTable. I did as followed:

Yuli> set cmdList [list dot11WEPDefaultKeyIndex\
Yuli> dot11WEPDefaultKeyValue ]

Yuli> if [catch { $s walk vbl $cmdList {

Yuli> Does anyone can teld me what it is wrong in the tcl script ?

The script does not work because dot11WEPDefaultKeyIndex is
not-accessible and hence there are not "visible" instances of
dot11WEPDefaultKeyIndex. What you need to do is to walk
dot11WEPDefaultKeyValue and to extract the value of
dot11WEPDefaultKeyIndex from the instance identifier encoding
(which is pretty simple in this case).

/js