[tkined] I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT TKINED....

From: Yosvani Silva (yosvani@tesla.ispjae.edu.cu)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:22:51 MET DST

Hi Juergen:

    I need to know if there are any way to run tkined as a resident program
or let it open in the background, because of I download a few scripts made
by Ismail to make a page in html format which provide information and send
messages to the administrators when a node is unreachable. This scripts do
this query the tkined, but for this the tkined must be open, and if the
server, where tkined is installed, is down the tkined must be up manually
when the server is up.

    Tell me something about this, and if you have implemented something for
this. Please answer me, I really need to know what to do.

Thanks.