[tkined] Sending traps from scotty

From: Ed Barnes (ebarnes@appiancom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 17:01:44 MET DST

Hi-

I am using scotty to generate traps to test an agent. I was wondering if
there was a way to specify the sysUptime value and the request id for the
trap that scotty sends. The traps work great - I have my tcl code
generating the traps I want, but setting these parameters would be very
useful.

Thanks!
-Ed

Ed Barnes