[tkined] SUN RPC

From: Jarrett Carver (solarboyz1@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:44:40 MET DST

I am attempting to write a little tool that would allow me to monitor
current systems via RPC calls and when certain thresholds are exceeded
actions are taken. I am looking for information on what is returned by the
"sunrpc stat $id" call. I have the output to diplay in window, but am having
trouble deciphering all the values, or what the threshold should be set at.
Can any point me to some info or examples? Thanks.

Jarrett Carver
http://www.geocities.com/solarboyz1
Unix/NT Systems Administrator solarboyz1@hotmail.com