[tkined] Get operation

From: Oscar Sanz Garcia (sanz@cs.utwente.nl)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 18:23:48 MET DST

Hi everybody,

I'm working in a project related with diffserv, and now I'm trying to program an SNMP Agent using tcl language. I'm having some problems with the operation called get. Whatever code I put inside the $s bind....get { } it isn't executed. I think this is really weird. Also I'd like to know where I could find some examples in order to read them a look and try to learn something.

Thanks in advance,

Oscar