[tkined] How can I Send Mail when node is unreachable?

From: Yosvani Silva (YOSVANI@tesla.ispjae.edu.cu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 09:12:49 MET DST

Hi!

   I need someone tell me how I can send messages to an administrator when a node is unreachable. How can I configure the Tkined to do this. I need someone help me.
   I need too, that someone tell me the way to let de tkined running like a resident program.

    I appreciate the help. I really need it.

   Thanks.

  Yosvani Silva.
  5th Telecomunications Student at ISPJAE.
  yosvani@tesla.ispjae.edu.cu