Re: [tkined] traps to ports other than 162

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:59:19 MET

>>>>> Lauer, Will writes:

Will> Recently I have found the need to recieve traps on multiple
Will> ports other that 162. My reading of the documentation (from the
Will> 00-02-21 snapshot) indicates that this should be possible, but
Will> from what I can tell from the code, it isn't. It looks to me
Will> that currently you can only receive traps from port 162.

Correct.

Will> Am I reading this correctly? And if so, are there plans to
Will> correct this in a future snapshot? Or is the current
Will> functionality the final version for trap receiving?

I want it to behave like the documentation says. No sure however when
I find the time to write the actual code.

/js