Re: [tkined] Win snapshot error

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:57:05 MET

>>>>> Mike Martone writes:

Mike> I have the latest Tnm 3.0 Win/32 snapshot. When I do the
Mike> following: start tclsh82 'package require Tnm' It responds with
Mike> 3.0.0, but when I attempt to do any 'snmp' command such as snmp
Mike> session, it reports: child process exited abnormally

The command syntax changed and all the commands now live in the Tnm
namespace. Try "Tnm::snmp generator" for a start. See the manual pages
for more details.

[Please turn off HTML in your email program.]

/js