Re: [tkined] Latest Tnm version for UNIX

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:49:23 MET

>>>>> martone writes:

martone> I am reading a book called "Building Net Mgt Tools with
martone> Tcl/Tk" by Zeltserman. It references Tnm 3.0...I can only
martone> find 2.1.10 for UNIX (linux)....Where is this version he
martone> references? This book is over a year old as well. There is
martone> a command he uses snmp generator which is not recognized by
martone> my version...

3.0.0 is still in under development. You can get snapshots from
<URL:ftp://ftp.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/tkined/devel/> or via
anon CVS (see the scotty web page for details).

/js