[tkined] Tnm 3.0?

From: Mike Martone (marton_m@ins.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 22:46:42 MET

I am reading a book by Zeltserman "Building Net Mgt Tools with Tcl/Tk"
He mentions Tnm 3.0 for Tcl8.x. I have 2.1.10. I cannot find 3.0. Where
is this available in some form or antoher.
Many of the commands in the book [snmp generator] [snmp find] are not
available in 2.1.10.

Any help?

 Michael Martone - NSE
 Lucent NetworkCare Professional Services
 Voice Mail - (732) 603-8541 x3873
 Alpha Page - (800) 467-1467
 Email - mmartone@lucent.com