[tkined] Thanx

From: Szokoli Gabor (szocske@vaskutya.sch.bme.hu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 16:27:25 MET

I'd like to thank you all for your kind attention and support,
I'll get busy coding now, and inform the list of the results.
I'll also use my tool to create and run a test-suite on the CPU burden of
polling on different devices, comparing multi-packet and multi-variable
requests, and share the results with the interested.

Szocske

Ps: Is there a way to write a macro or something in Tcl?
    Just to insert the same code into multiple places in the program.
    I guess I should use just any preprocessor on my sources.

PsII: I became to love Tcl using scotty, if there was an extension that
      gave command line editing ala bash, I'd set it to be my login shell
      :-)