[tkined] snmp ethernet interfaces

From: arie@gerszt.ch
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 12:52:38 MET

Hello

I am a student from Switzerland experimenting with
Scotty/TKined for monitoring school network. Therefor
I have a few questions, which I could not find any
answers yet on the internet.

c) I have a CISCO router in my network. I can monitor
   all the interfaces on it with SNMP_Monitor. But after
   quitting tkined and restarting all interface graphs
   will show an error "no response". I saw that the snmp
   community is reset. What must I do, that when I load
   a previous saved tkined map, that all the snmp interfaces
   will be shown correctly?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards, from Switzerland

Arie

--
Computers are actually powered by Chaos theory, not electricity...
that is just for the fan. (T. Hesser)

Arie Gerszt - Grabenstrasse 45 - CH-7002 Chur 2 Tel P +41-81-257 07 37 - Fax P +41-81-257 07 33 - Natel +41-79-346 02 22 http://www.gerszt.ch - PGP Key: ftp://ftp.gerszt.ch/pub/gerszt_pgpkey.asc