RE: TCL (was Re: [tkined] Monitoring a 3Com SuperStack II 3300 switch)

From: Keith Plourd (plourds@erols.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 14:58:16 MET

Thank you. You might want to put your long response in the archives for
future reference. Unfortunately, it appears a professor in Italy found
scotty to be a good topic for a thesis, prompting students who may not care
about what they're doing to treat the mailing list as a scapegoat.

Thank you for the mailing list. I am just amazed that you are able to earn
a living while maintaining scotty free of charge. I, for one, am learning
much watching the conversations on this forum. Thanks, again.

Keith Plourd
P. O. Box 151
16 Tuckaway Shores Road
Nottingham, NH 03290