[tkined] Prefix "SNMPv2-MIB!"

From: Arun Kumar (akumar@fore.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 23:55:34 MET

Hi,
 In order to support snmp V3, we upgraded scotty to 3.0. I am trying to port
our scripts from scotty-2.1.x to scotty-3.0. When using Scotty-3.0.0 snapshot,
the snmp responses are prefixed by things like "SNMPv2-MIB!". Can anyone
explain why it was done and where I can find the details, or if this prefix
can be easily eliminated from the output and what is its significance?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Arun