[tkined] Release (was: range parsing status)

Juergen Schoenwaelder (saustin_deja@my-deja.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:46:00 -0800

>It turns out that I do not have the time to complete all these items
>in a timely manner. So it may be a better approach to actually ship
>3.0.0 more or less as it is now and to work on the various items as
>time goes by.

That would be great, especially if the documentation (i.e. .hlp and man files) are brought up-to-date with the 3.0.0 release. I have been working with the July beta and have found 0 problems with it, mostly I just need to figure out how to transition from 2.1.10 to the new syntax.

Jeurgen, you have really done an outstanding job supporting the development and use of the Tnm package. I'm sure there's a million things you'd still like to do with it! But do know that it's a very valuable tool for me, and I appreciate all the hard work you've put in to it!

Cheers
S. Austin