Re: [tkined] Doubt about SNMP-CISCO monitor (URGENT)

BORBATH Csaba (bcs@bp.sulinet.hu)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:15:31 +0200

Hi!

[...]

> In the first line, we can see the DNS-name of my router, and between
> brackets: 1d 9:56:00.06, well we can see "1d", the meaning of this is
> one day (I suppose, is true?) and four colums that are very clear for
> me, but, some doubts are:
[...]

...the time in hunderedths of seconds, since your cisco
snmp-system-part
is started the counting. If you start at the Cisco configurations, you
wil
see the modallities of counting packets on different interfaces, and
direction bassis.

cisco# conf term
cisco# interface Serial n/n
cisco(config-if)#ip accounting ?
access-violations Account for IP packets violating access lists on
this
interface
output-packets Account for IP packets output on this interface
precedence Count packets by IP precedence on this interface
<cr>

What You see, on SNMP-CISCO Report is actually the same info, as

Core1#show ip accounting ?
access-violations show access violations in accounting database
checkpoint The checkpointed IP accounting database
output-packets show output packets in accounting database
<cr>

By

--

Cs.%