Re: [tkined] Loop Discover

Duncan Thomson (duncant@mitre.org)
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:19:46 -0400

Hi,

Yes, we wrote such a thing. It works great. We put quite a bit of effort into
making it efficient - at least in our environment. I never got around to
submitting it, because I was waiting for 3.0 to get stable. Then I was going
(in my copious spare time) to apply our code to the 3.0 version, then submit it
to the group.

How about if I provide you with what we've done? Then you could apply it to 3.0
and post it to the group. That way you could get what you want, and we could
upgrade to 3.0 of tkined.

Duncan