RE: [tkined] Installing tkinet on DEC Unix 4.0D

Murdjoko (Murdjoko@ag-it.com)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:13:17 +0700

I have experienced with that message. These are what I have done to make
tkined and scotty run with tcl/tk 8.0x.

1. Find file "init.tcl" in which lib directory you install Tcl (depend
on what version of Tcl).
Suppose we install Tcl in directory /usr/local/Tcl, so file
"init.tcl" should be in
" /usr/local/Tcl/tcl8.0/lib"

2. Edit that file to include path of tkined and scotty package (see
below).
Suppose we install tkined and scotty in directory /usr/local/Scotty.

##
if [file exists /usr/local/Scotty/lib/tnm2.1.10] {
lappend auto_path /usr/local/Scotty/lib/tnm2.1.10
}

if [file exists /usr/local/Scotty/lib/tkined1.4.10] {
lappend auto_path /usr/local/Scotty/lib/tkined1.4.10
}
##

Note:
I add those path before "auto_path".

Hope, that would be usefull.

Regards,

Murdock [ Murdjoko@ag-it.com ]
Astra Graphia Information Technology Group
Phone. +62 21 572 1177 ext. 7422
HP. +62 818 292 492
Fax. +62 21 5721178