Re: [tkined] Problems compiling under Windows NT

Robert Seeger (rseeger@nortelnetworks.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:13:58 -0400

Juergen,

Right now, I'm using 2.1.9 with the shell on unix, with code already
written for it. Can you tell me how hard it will be to port my code to use
3.0.0? Also, can I assume that the ftp site has the source also, so tht I
can compile it for unix? I'd like to keep the same versions of all packages
I'm using on both systems.

Thanks,
Robert Seeger

BTW: Thanks for the quick response you gave, it is much appreciated.

http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
>Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer
Networks
>Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany. (Tel. +49 531 / 391
3289)

Robert Seeger
Network Engineer
Bay Networks