RE: [tkined] unable to load mib file rfc1443.mib and rfc1573.mib

Qiu Jin (Qiu.Jin@mail.sprint.com)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:33:46 -0600

--openmail-part-0d5952df-00000001

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for your response.

I use rfc1903.tc instead of rfc1443.mib, it works on host1 which
scotty2.1.10 was installed.
But it does not work on host2 that is on the same network of host1 and
does not have scotty2.1.10 installed
(Our network is NIS+ mounted system).

Following steps are taken on host2:

%mib load rfc1213.mib
%mib load rfc1406.mib
%mib load rfc1903.tc
then I got error message: Couldn't parse MIB file "rfc1903.tc"

It seems that we access the same scotty and same mib files, it should
work the same.
Any clue?

Thanks
Qiu