Re: [tkined] unable to start straps

Matthew Upton (mupton@bridgewatersys.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:45:48 -0500

My guess would be that there is already an snmp daemon listening to UDP port 162
and straps can not listen to it. I haven't used straps; but try configuring it to
listen to another port or try and track down the process that has the port and kill
it.

Just an idea,

Matt Upton

Matthew Upton Bridgewater Systems mupton@bridgewatersys.com