[tkined] Network mailing list

Muhammad Husein Budiraharjo (mhuseinb@unocal.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:19:53 -0800

Dear friends,

Sorry, this e-mail is not related to tkined discussion. I am impressed to
the discussion in this mailing list. Many people send questions and many
people give the right (sometimes, detail) explanation to answer the
questions.
I will ask all of you whether you know any mailing list (like this one) that
discuss about network (LAN or WAN) troubleshooting.

Thanks for any assistance & sorry for any incovenience.

Regards

Muhammad Husein B.
Unocal Indonesia Company
+62-542-542341 (phone)