RE: [tkined] building scotty 2.1.10 on HP-UX 10.20 (fwd)

Rossi, Marc (marcr@crt.com)
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:15:01 -0600

I have missed the first part of this thread so I apologize if I am a
little off-topic. Have you tried adding the BIND_VERBOSE flag to the
shl_load() call and rebuilding tcl? If you used this modified version
of tcl to load the tnm shared library you should be able to figure this
one out. The shl_load() call is probably failing because there are some
unresolved symbols in the tnm sl, not because it can't find the tnm sl.
We ran into this exact problem when we were building tkined (I believe
we needed -ll -- and I think this is mentioned in the porting.notes
file).

Again, sorry if I am repeating a previously posted suggestion, but this
worked for us.

Best of luck,
Marc

Marc Rossi