[tkined] Loading Mibs - "incomplete MIB

Gaspard, Bradley S (BRADLEY.S.GASPARD@cpmx.saic.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:06:07 -0500

I have successfully loaded some Mibs but others have resulted in the
following message on the command line:

"incomplete MIB"

when selecting 'SNMP browse' from the tkined network editor.

The particular Mibs I am having trouble with are part of a larger Mib.
Could it be I am loading them out of order (Didn't really want to load the
entire MIB)?? I have successfully run the Mib through the book version of
SMICng.

I have looked in the FAQ and past postings and have been unable to find an
answer.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brad