Re: [tkined] building scotty 2.1.10 on HP-UX 10.20

Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar (chandru@hpsgns1.sgp.hp.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:38:02 +0800

Hi!,

You have to setup the SHLIB_PATH env var to point to this directory.
Any application which used shared libraries, needs this env var to be
set. It is the path in which the dynamic loader will search for shared
libraries which an application uses. Try setting this env var to:
export SHLIB_PATH=/usr/public/lib if you are using K-shell.

You'll also have to add the standard search paths to this.

hth,
Chandru

PS: Check out the manpage on dld.sl for more information.