Re: [tkined] Win NT tkined!

Erik Schoenfelder (schoenfr@gaertner.de)
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 22:34:06 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

On Sun, 4 Oct 1998 21:29:52 +0800,
"Tan Sin Lam" <sltan@krdl.org.sg> said:

TSL> I would like to know how to enable the Tools in my Tkined
TSL> for Win NT, = such as IP_discover, SNMP browser,
TSL> etc. Currently I can only get the = main windows displayed
TSL> with the Menus: File, Edit, Select, Structure, = Icon,
TSL> Options, Help. I am using tcl8.0, tk8.0, tkined1.5.0,
TSL> tnm3.0.0 I just joined the mailing list, sorry if this has
TSL> been discussed = before. Any information is appreciated!

Hmm, do you use one of the old precompiled snapshots, which expires
after some time ?

This would explain, that the menu does not show up.

If you compiled scotty 3.0.0 snapshot from scratch, this could be an
setup or installation error.

You may try to startup a tclsh80.exe and load the tnm package by hand
with `package require Tnm 3.0.0' and look if you get an error.

I hope this helps to track your problem,
Erik

PS: There no need to encode your message a second time in HTML -
simple text is really enough.