Re: [tkined] tkined won't die

Harrie Hazewinkel (harrie.hazewinkel@jrc.it)
Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:57:21 +0200

Gary Gunn wrote:

> Anybody else experiencing tkined not wanting to die?
> I'm running on Solaris 2.6 and after selecting close view the
> tkined windows hang and I have to kill the tkined process manually.

I have sometimes the same problem. The complete canvas goes
away, but the window frame stays. Although, after a long
period the window goes away. I believe the application does
not go away, since it is waiting for some monitoring scripts.
As soon as the scripts go into running mode the application
goes away.

mailto:harrie.hazewinkel@jrc.it phone:+39+0332786322
http://sikorsky.ceo.sai.jrc.it/~harrie/ fax:+39+0332785641
postal: JRC of the E.C. - - Ispra 21020 (VA) Italy
Ik ben Harrie en ik ben 29 jaar en doe SNMP na. MIB, MIB