RE: [tkined] udp bind only runs script once - why?

Dukhovni, Viktor (Viktor-Dukhovni@deshaw.com)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:06:48 -0400

It might be best to fix the bug in the existing code (probably uses
signed chars where unsigned would be better). The current behaviour could
not have been intended.

--
Viktor.