Re: [tkined] problem with VC v5.0

Allen R. Schmitt-Gordon (gordona@powertv.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 14:07:03 -0700

A great many structures from winsock.h are being flagged as duplicate during the
build. I suppose all the occurences of the declarations of each of the
offending structures could be wrapped with

#ifndef ...
#define ...
#endif

But this seems like a painful way of doing this.

Allen

Allen R. Schmitt-Gordon Senior Systems Support Engineer PowerTV, Inc 408.863.1172 (voice) 20833 Stevens Creek Blvd. #100 408.777.0176 (fax) Cupertino CA 95014 800.613.9896 (page) http://www.powertv.com page-gordona@powertv.com (email page)