Re: [tkined] scotty script with NT

Eddie Low (eddie@borden.po.my)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:18:44 -0000

Hi,

I'm currently experimenting with Scotty/Tkined under Windows NT and I have
tnm3.0.0 tkined150 and tcl/tk 8.0 running.

I encountered a similar problem (1) earlier and I've put the statement
'package ifneeded Tnm 3.0 {load tnm300.dll}' in pkgIndex.tcl under tnm3.0.0
and everything's working fine with the Tools menu available for use.

Hope this helps.
Eddie.