Re: [tkined] how to include rfc2233 (IF-MIB) in scotty?

Simon Chow (skchow@cisco.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 18:49:25 -0700

Well, I tried that already, the problem is rfc2233 only replace port of
MIB-2, so I HAVE to load rfc1213, furthermore, I have to load MIB-2 first
or scotty will complain MIB variables in rfc2233 have no parents!!

tnm(mibs:core) is the pre-defined set of MIB loaded by scotty
tnm(mibs) is used by user to load user specified mib, it is loaded AFTER
tnm(mibs:core) being loaded.

/Simon