RE: [tkined] scotty-2.1.9 with Tcl/Tk80 on Win-NT

Mark Newnham (mark.n@usa.net)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:57:25 -0600

There is some information on this in the mailing list, but the simplest
work around to the Tcl_DeleteFileHandler (and Tcl_CreateFilehandler) is
to create a stub for each one. I don't know the actual problem the lack
of these routines cause.

Regards

Mark