Re: [tkined] Scotty installation on solaris 2.5.1

Radhika Srivatsa (radhika@ans.net)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:59:16 -0400 (EDT)

You should delete the config.cache first and then say "configure" with
whatever options you want.

Because you are using the config.cache, it is expecting tclConfig.sh to be
present and so is cribbing about it. Hope that helps!

-Radhika
Network Management Systems, ANS Communications.
Voice: (734)214-5970 Fax: (734)214-5934
radhika@ans.net