Re: [tkined] scotty 2.1.9 available

Radhika Srivatsa (radhika@ans.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:49:02 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks a lot for releasing the new scotty. That will fix my problem of
seeing wrong results for SNMP requests, I guess!

BTW, does Scotty 2.1.9 have the support for Tcl/Tk 8.0 ?
Or should I only integrate Scotty 2.1.9 with Tcl 7.6 ?
Pls let me know.

Thanks.

-Radhika
Network Management Systems, ANS Communications.
Voice: (734)214-5970 Fax: (734)214-5934
radhika@ans.net