Re: [tkined] Menu Items.

Heiko Boch (boch@lrc.di.epfl.ch)
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 13:59:16 +0100

> How can I add an item on the right-mouse-button-menu? (Like a properties
> item that would launch different dialogs depending on an Attribute of
> the node).

Have a look at .tkined/tkined.defaults in your home directory. At the
end of thi file there are the definitions for the popup menus used in
the standard tkined tools IP-Trouble, IP-Layout and SNMP-Trouble. Just
add your menu in the same fashion: tkined.<your tool name>: item1 item2 ...
where itemX is the title of the menu item and the name of a function
to be called if this item is being choosen.

Hope this helps,

Heiko