No this is (was Re: [tkined] Stupid question to end...

Tom Peiser (tom@peiserwald.fundy.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:12:14 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Bryan Sapot wrote:
>
> > How do I move the icons in tkined once they have been placed?
> >
> Click and drag. If not with the left mouse button, than with the
> middle.

Okay, but how can you lengthen a segment? I have tried each of the mouse
buttons without success.

Also, I primarily deal with a network which is part of an A class. Is
there a way to change the subnet mask to 255.255.255.0 for all IP classes?

If this is in an FAQ please excuse.

Tom Peiser, CET
Sysadm
peiserwald.fundy.net