Re: [tkined] problems with Scotty2.1.5 (it was working)

beau atwater (beau@bwa.bellcore.com)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:01:18 -0500

Thanks for your comments. I am using bind-4.9.4 and the dns stuff works. This
bind worked fine for 2.1.5 but not 2.1.7, and now SNMP TREE fails with the res
symbol error. (I should say that I only used the object files from this as per
the porting notes. I never actually installed bind. I'm still using the
original sunos4.1.3 configuration). I'm concerned that more stuff may be broken
that I haven't discovered yet. I suppose I could get bind-4.9.3 and use those
object files in the make.

Thanks a lot,

Beau Atwater
Bell Communications Research