Re: [tkined] compiling scotty and tkined for winnt

Marco Iannacone (miannacone@dbk.it)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:35:51 +0000

> I used the VC++ 4 to compile the scotty. Except the some warning
> messages, the compilation finished successfully and Tnm extension worked
> all right.

Can you put the binaries somewhere and allow us to download them?

If you don't have the space just send them to me via e-mail and I'll
put them on an ftp server for all the other.

thanks a lot,

regards,

Marco