Re: [tkined] compiling scotty and tkined for winnt

James Song (jjs@metro.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:08:39 -0800

I used the VC++ 4 to compile the scotty. Except the some warning
messages, the compilation finished successfully and Tnm extension worked
all right. I tried VC++ 5 first and failed. Then I followed the
instruction in the Readme file and went out to get the VC++ 4.

I don't know much about development on Window platform, so I cannot
explain the error message. But I believe that if the instructions in the
Readme file are followed, the compilation should have no problem.

--James