Subject: [tkined] NT and Tnm
Author: dudley@gr8brdg.net at ftl03
Date: 10/4/97 12:35 PM

I read all I could find, and I have to ask:

Now that I have Tnm compiled successfully, how do I load the package
using the default installation of the Sun binaries on windows NT? I
am ready to start working problems in the NT port, but I am stumped
in how to get it going the first time.

I read the FAQ, and all the readme's. All I need is a gentle push.

BTW, I have the code ported for VC++ 5.0 in the developers GUI as a
.dsw item. If someone wants the .dsw I can provide.

Thanks.

{---> dudley@gr8brdg.net
{---> Great Bridge Internet, Inc.
{---> Check out www.gr8brdg.net!