Re: [tkined] [Q] Load Tnm lib in tclplugin

Juergen Schoenwaelder (schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:06:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Lu Shan <lushan@carnation.njnet.edu.cn> said:

Lu> I want to use some command of scotty in tclplugin, so I add
Lu> " package require Tnm"
Lu> at the beginning of my tclets. But when I try to load the tclets, I met
Lu> some error messages
Lu> tk0.0:permission denied --------> It seem tclplugin meet some error
Lu> permission denied
Lu> invoked from within "load /home1/netmgr/lib/tnm2.1.5.so"
Lu> ("package ifneeded" script)
Lu> invoked from within
Lu> "Package require Tnm"
Lu> invoked from within
Lu> "interp eval $name
Lu> $browser _state($name,$stream,data)" -------I think this is
Lu> done by tclhttpd, do you think so?

I think tclhttpd has nothing to do with this error message. The Tcl
plugin comes with a very restrictive security policy. You have to
define your own security policy if you want to do load Tnm into the
plugin. A good start is the safe(n) man page. It is also instructive
to at the files in .../2.0/tcl8.0/policies/ (path depends on your
plugin installation).
Juergen

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder  schoenw@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw
Technical University Braunschweig, Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks