Re: [tkined] Problem with Tkined and HP/UX 10.20?

Thomas Earl! (tom@Mail.Coast.NET)
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:41:43 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I have managed to load tkined (YEA!!!)... but I'm still getting this
error and I'm not able to load anything .tcl because of this problem...
anybody got an idea?

Tom

Thomas Earl! wrote:

> Ok, Because I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing to start this I
> started trying to just excute things... but when ever I do anything I
> get this error...
>
> <ShadowChaser on Martok...>./snmp_browser.tcl
> initialization failed: couldn't load file
> "/opt/scotty/lib/tnm2.1.6.sl": unresolved symbol name
>

> Here is what I have done so far...
>
> 1. unziped, tared scotty...
> 2. ./configure
> 3. make
> 4. make install
> 5. make sinstall
>
> That's it. If there is another package other than tcl, tk and scotty I
> need let me know...
>
> now I'm lost... Can someone help me get back on track...?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom
>

> --

Tom Earl			        Diplomacy is the art of saying
Network Engineer                     "Nice Doggie!"... till you can find
Coast to Coast Telecommuncations                    a Rock.
Clarkson, Michigan
+1.800.900.9960       			 http://www.coast.net
Tom@coast.net                            http://www.games.coast.net