Re: compile error in scotty-2.1.5

Morgan Sarges (blip@morgan.iw.net)
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:22:02 -0500 (CDT)

On 16-Jul-97 Daniele Manghi wrote:
>Sure !! I've been working for weeks with Itcl2.2p2 AND TNM2.1.5,
>(mainly on NT, where there are annoying bugs in the graphics )and I was
>waiting anxiously for the new 8.0, and here are the bad news !!! I would
>be willing to pay for a patch ( but not too much... )
>Daniele
>--
>+----------------------------
>|Daniele Manghi
>|E-mail : manghi@netsurf.it

Ill give it a whirl. This could be an interesting ... uhhh... thing for me,
so no time estimates yet..

Morgan Sarges Voice Phone: 605-338-8334
blip@iw.net Fax: 605-335-3942

System Administrator
Technical Operations, Iway Internet Services,
A Division of Dakota Telecommunications Group

Anything is good if it's made of chocolate.

PGP Public Key block available upon request.