RE: Scotty Error

Morgan Sarges (blip@morgan.iw.net)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 00:11:25 -0500 (CDT)

On 16-Jul-97 gemohler@wcg.net wrote:
>What can be done to get around this error? Im on Slowaris 2.5.1, and I
>canNOT find a Tk4.6 anywhere.
>
>This is the only thing keeping me from using this product so far.
>
>version conflict for package "Tk": have 4.2, need 4.6
> while executing
>"load /usr/local/lib/tkined1.4.5.so"
> ("package ifneeded" script)
> invoked from within
>"package require Tkined 1.4"
> (file "/usr/local/bin/tkined" line 12)
>

>Geoff

read the porting notes about correcting the version numbering checking.
I think there are like 3 files you need to edit, to cover this.

I can think of em without looking at the scotty homepage tho ;)

hope this helps.
if not, email me, and ill check my source tree... is still have
the changes flagged in it.

Morgan

>--

Morgan Sarges Voice Phone: 605-338-8334
blip@iw.net Fax: 605-335-3942

System Administrator
Technical Operations, Iway Internet Services,
A Division of Dakota Telecommunications Group

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their
home."
-- Ken Olson, President of DEC, World Future Society
Convention, 1977

PGP Public Key block available upon request.