Re: compile error in scotty-2.1.5

Morgan Sarges (blip@morgan.iw.net)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:03:44 -0500 (CDT)

On 11-Jul-97 Doug Hughes wrote:

>Ah! Well, that would certainly explain it. tkined is not supported on
>tcl > 7.5 or tk > 4.1 (though it will work with 7.6/4.2 with some minor
>work - Cameron Laird has the details on this)
>
>--
>Doug Hughes Engineering Network Services
>System/Net Admin Auburn University
> doug@eng.auburn.edu

Thatll teach me to ignore the readme.. :)

I do know for a fact that it will build and work cleanly with tcl8.0a1/tk8.0a1

Ill continue to try to come up with a patch to get it up with tcl8.0b2.
Would anyone be interested in this patch?

Morgan Sarges Voice Phone: 605-338-8334
blip@iw.net Fax: 605-335-3942

System Administrator
Technical Operations, Iway Internet Services,
A Division of Dakota Telecommunications Group

Meader's Law:
Whatever happens to you, it will previously have happened to
everyone you know, only more so.

PGP Public Key block available upon request.